Changing Windows 7 logon screen (Welcome screen) manually is not an easy task. To make it easy we have a software called “Windows 7 Logon Background Changer” which seamlessly does this for you. The application is open source and lets you specify any folder from which you want to set the background. It displays the exact look which you will have after you apply the background. You can also change the logon screen manually.
- Changing Windows Installation Date Using Registry Editor
- Find Windows Installation Date With Command Prompt
- Revealing Windows Hidden “Send To” Menu and Adding Items to it
- Change Windows 7 Logon Screen Using Registry Editor
- Hide Drives In Windows Using Command Prompt
- Change Start Menu Button In Windows 7
- How To Change Processor Details In Windows
- 12 Ways To Speed Up Windows 7 And Improve System Performance
What Windows 7 Logon Background Changer Does :
- Does not change any system file.
- No technical knowledge required.
- You can prevent other users from changing the logon screen background
- Automatically creates JPEG files of the background you select.
- Automatically crops and re-sizes the image and applies the best compression.
Download Windows 7 Logon Background Changer