We all know that Facebook friends are different from our real friends. The main problem you encounter when dealing with Facebook friends is forgetting to wish them on their Birthdays. We don’t call or message to more than half of them, but we want to wish them on their birthdays. Remembering everyone’s birthday is not possible and setting reminders is not what we do for “Facebook friends“. So what’s the solution?
An application that can post birthday wishes to your friend’s walls automatically. You can schedule birthdays for everyone on your friend list and the app will post your wishes on their birthdays. You can set different wishes for different people too.
- What Is Poking On Facebook And How You Can Auto Poke Your Friends
- How To Remove Facebook Timeline With Timeline Remove
- How to Remove Your Middle and Last Name from Facebook [Video Tutorial]
- 4 Ways To Download Facebook Videos Online For Free
- Make People Wipe Their Screen on Facebook With Zalgo Text Generator
How To AutoPost Birthday Wishes on Facebook
- Open birthdayFB.
- Click the “Connect with Facebook” button to authorise the application to see your friend’s birthdays, and to allow the app to post to Facebook on your behalf. Accept everything that comes.
- Once authorised you will be shown an interface with upcoming birthdays of your friends, with an option to either write a message for their birthday or hide them.
You can view and edit all the scheduled messages and write new messages. You can also set the preferred time you want the application to post birthday wishes for you. You can also save messages as templates (canned messages) and send them to people without even typing anything.
The application is great for anyone who wants to make their life easier, at least without any chances of missing birthdays.
Do tell us your experience with this app.