Many a times it happens when we are not able to eject the USB device by safely ejecting it through Safely Remove Hardware Dialog box. So to resolve this, Microsoft finally has made a tool named “USB Fix It” that will automatically diagnose all the errors or glitches and will give you an option to apply the fixes or also can resolve them automatically.
1. When USB devices are not being recognized by the system.
2. When USB printer is not printing.
3. When USB devices are not being safely removed by the Safely Remove Hardware Dialog box.
1. To detect the problem and apply the fixes automatically.
2. To detect the problem and let you select which fixes to apply.
We recommend selecting the first option.
The application words with 32 Bit and 64 Bit versions of Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Download USB Fix It