ALSO SEE : How to change Windows 7 boot screen
Features Clover Provides You With :
- Open as many explorers as you want in the form of different tabs, all in a single window, same as in Chrome.
- Bookmark your most visited places for faster access. You can also arrange them in folders (I have made two folders named “New Folder” and arranged my bookmarks in them).
- You can also bookmark all the opened locations with a single click.
- You can also open all the bookmarks in a folder as you can do in Chrome. Just right-click on a folder and click “Open all bookmarks”.
- You can rearrange bookmarks and folders once made and renaming of the folders or the bookmark titles is also folder.
- Works with Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
Keyboard Shortcuts :
- Ctrl + T : Open a new tab (Opens My Computer)
- Ctrl + D : Bookmarks the current location
- Ctrl + Shift + Del : Bookmarks all the locations opened in the current window
- Ctrl + Shift + T : Reopens the last closed tab
The official site for Clover is in Chinese, but here is a Google translated version in English. Once you click the download link Google will show you an error that the page was too large to translate. Just click on “See original page” and your download will start.
P.S. I personally like the Windows Explorer over any other third-party application, but the only thing missing in it was the tabbed browsing. Clover is the thing to go for if you need to open many windows explorers at once. The software is completely free and you must give it a try for sure.
ALSO SEE : How to decrease the shutdown time in WindowsDownload Clover