Accessing Facebook is not possible everywhere and every time. Your College/Company administrative staff could have blocked it, you are surrounded by people you don’t want to show your Facebook account to, or you are just trying to avoid Facebook for any reason. But you can still upload photos, videos and status updates to Facebook via email.
Easily Post To Facebook Via Email
- Find your secret Facebook email. This is the email to which you need to send emails with the photo, video or status update from your email address.
- Now you can upload different things to Facebook in different ways.
- Status Update: Leave the body of the email empty and type the status update in the subject field.
- Video/Image: Upload the video/image and add the caption as the subject of the email.
- Then send the email to the email address you got in the first step.
Above is a screenshot of my Facebook status that was posted via Email.