With the number of malicious threats available on the internet, it is becoming more and more difficult to browse effectively without walking into a terribly bad link or an unsafe web site. A very good antivirus program such as Quick Heal Internet Security follows you through the web with proper protection against malware, root kits and even Trojan viruses. One of the popular ways to contract a virus is via links in the emails you receive, so Quick Heal Internet Security checks ones inbound and outbound e-mails too.
It protects against all the basics to keep your pc protected. Quick Heal Internet Security gives your computer complete security, when you browse the cyberspace. It also checks harmful data and maintains a consistent data-base to safeguard your system from the latest on-line threats.
- Norton Antivirus 2013 Free Download With 180 Days Product Key
- Download Panda Internet Security 2014 for 90 Days for Free
- Download Bitdefender Internet Security 2014 For 9 Months For Free
- Download Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 Trial Free For 90 Days
- Get Avast Antivirus Free For 1 Year With License Key
Features: Quick Heal Internet Security
Utilizing a mixture of scanning, identification, and remediation technology, Quick Heal Internet Security will keep your computer thoroughly clean, potential documents protected, and criminals away. It locates and eradicates pre-existing threats present in your computer, and also identifies and defends your computer against any kind of new threats. The application comes with many useful functions which include:
- Safe Banking: Quick heal Internet Security makes sure your information is secure while you are making any online transaction. It protects you from phishing attacks and also protects your key strokes from being recorded by any key logger installed on your machine.
- Browser Sandbox: QHIS lets you run your web browser inside Quick Heal’s Sandbox Browser, the Sandbox Browser acts as a protective screen between your computer and the harmful threats online. This makes sure that your operating system stays safe when you are surfing online.
- Vulnerability Scanner: This feature comes included in most antivirus programs today and checks for any application that is out dated and can be used for exploitation. It checks all apps installed on your computer and tells if a patch for any of them is available.
- TrackMyLaptop: Quick Heal Internet Security lets you track your laptop incase it gets stolen. This is a huge plus if confidential information is at stake.
- Import and Export Settings: It also allows you to export the application settings. This is useful if you are planning to install the application on multiple systems or you are going to re-install the product.
Quick Heal Internet Security has a multilayer security model that safeguards your computer from viruses that come from various sources. It protects your computer from spyware, adware, root kits, worms, Trojans as well as viruses that come from infected mail (both the inbound and outbound to safeguard others without having to place you in a blacklist) and also prompt messaging with an incorporated IM shelter. When playing a game or a movie in full display, the software switches to an automated silent gaming feature, which disables pop-ups and even update notifications to prevent interruption.
The program’s anti-virus action begins with a virus signature data-base which is automatically kept up to date. Quick Heal Internet Security makes use of a sophisticated heuristic algorithm to proactively scan and identify malicious software that could avoid conventional database-driven detection systems. Even if a document goes out undetected and even gets saved on the computer, as long as they show malware-like behavior, the heuristic system will detect and stop it from harming your computer.
The heuristic engine deploys several excellent functions like Browser Sandbox. The browser works in a virtual computing setting to ensure that the software can monitor the behavior of the content you browse and download online. The code emulator enables you to run every suspected program or even executable document in a virtual environment. In the event that the presumed document or perhaps program responds similar to malware, Quick Heal Internet Security identifies and deals with it appropriately.
The program works on Windows 2000 and later and requires 2.15GB of hard disk space.