Bored with the same look of Windows? Or have we just satisfied ourselves with the same design of the tool bar, same start menu , same scroll bar and everything else? Windows allow you to make changes to the themes, basic settings, transparency and other elements but to a limited extent. For instance, we can change the color and transparency of the start menu and the tool bar however you will have to stick with same design, how boring.
ALSO SEE : How to change Windows 7 boot screen
Try WindowBlinds which gives a phenomenal look to windows and allow you to radically alter the styles according to your preferences. It offers you to customize the user interface. You can change the skin, colors, scroll bar, tabs, fonts, transparency, accessory styles, start button and almost everything in Windows. Although it does enriches and extends windows 7 and Windows 8’s experience, it is also the best tool for people who want to give a fresh look to their windows XP and Windows Vista or other old version of Windows. Stardock released its first version of WindowBlinds in 1998 for Windows95 and has upgraded their versions since then, so WindowBlinds now is the outcome of so much bug fixes and enhancements and hence is complete in all respects.
In order to customize your Windows, you don’t need be very creative, this is because WindowBlinds has thousands of themes available on this website and most of them are free so you have a plenty of options to choose from. People who like simple and elegant look can choose from corporate themes, and those who want to make their UI dark and animated can choose the Electrosexual themes, so there is something for everyone. And if you like some features from one theme and some from another theme and you want to keep both of them together, WindowBlinds let you do that too. It also changes the style of your notepad, calculator, browsers as well other applications. But WindowBlinds is not free, however you can avail the trial version for 30 days and evaluate the software. Though there are several surprising features of WindowBlinds, we have listed few of those below.
WindowBlinds Texture on Skin Frames, Taskbar and Start Menu
ALSO SEE : How to change logon screen for Windows 7
Features of WindowBlinds:
- You get to choose from more than 4900 themes available from their website and most of them are free.
- Excellent compatibility with all Windows versions. WindowBlinds is so tightly integrated with all windows OS that it can even change the skin of the command prompt.
- Uses graphic acceleration features to speed up visual styles, and does not slows down you computer, though the set up is of large size.
- Also changes the skin of Internet Explorer and sidebar in windows Vista.
- Even gives the blurred glass effect to the old versions of Windows and changes its drab look.
- Allow you to change the background color and texture of you windows.
- WindowBlinds has the ability to make almost everything transparent including the right-click menu.
P.S. In all WidnowsBlinds is the best software for customizing the look and feel of your windows, you need no prior knowledge and no coding. Just sit back and change the options and the look of your Windows will be customized in front of you. Give it a try, after all it’s free for a month.