Facebook has a great pop-up photo viewer for viewing photos on Facebook. But most of the people don’t like to click on the photos and then seeing a full view of the photos. Photo Zoom for Facebook is an inevitable Chrome extension that lets you see Facebook photos without entering the theatre view. You just need to mouse over any photo and you will see an enlarged version of the image in the same window itself. One more great feature of this extension is that you will not see any comments or likes and you can completely focus on the image.
- Disable Facebook’s Seen Feature With Facebook Unseen for Google Chrome
- Make People Wipe Their Screen on Facebook With Zalgo Text Generator
- Facebook Keyboard Shortcuts For Facebook Messages And The Website
- How to Remove Your Middle and Last Name from Facebook [Video Tutorial]
- 4 Ways To Download Facebook Videos Online For Free
The button on the left of the chat bar allows you to enable/disable the extension with a single click. The application also has a settings menu which can be used to alter the extension’s settings, which is not needed to most of us.
The extension also given you an option to disable the Theater Effect which is very useful if you don’t like the new Facebook Photo Viewer. You can also adjust the opacity of the photo it displays and many other settings too.