How To Download Torrents To Dropbox :
- Find any torrent on any popular torrent sharing website, there are tons of them.
- Now either copy the exact URL pointing to the .torrent file or download the .torrent file on your computer. Finding the URL would be difficult for a standard computer user so those people can go with the second approach.
- Now open Boxopus and sign in with your Dropbox, Facebook or Twitter account. You could also register with Boxopus but they don’t allow registrations straightaway. They will first send you an invitation and only then you can register with Boxopus. But we can register using other available options.
- Now after signing in you need to authorize your Dropbox account with Boxopus.
- After authorizing your Dropbox account go to the homepage. You will see an input box with two tabs. This allows you to select a torrent file from your computer or to paste or type a URL pointing to the torrent file. In either case do the needful and then click on PUT IN MY DROPBOX.
- That’s all. Now just sit back and relax, Boxopus will first cache the torrent and then transfer it to your Dropbox account automatically.
VerdictDownloading files from torrents is not much difficult. But if you need a more robust and easy solution, then Boxopus is your best bet. The service is in beta stages and may be unavailable at times.