We always have some things we wish to do in future, like wishing someone on their Birthday, wishing on some occasion and many other tasks which we want to postpone. But what if you forget to perform them? Here comes LaterBro – an online service that allows you to schedule tweets and Facebook status updates. You can schedule a Birthday Reminder to be sent at exact 12, can schedule a tweet to yourself as a reminder of a task to perform, or a meeting to attend and what not.
How To Schedule Tweets Using LaterBro :1. Go to LaterBro.2. Now you need to authorize LaterBro to use your Twitter or Facebook account to schedule tweets and statuses. Click on Twitter or Facebook and then give the required permissions.
Authorizing an application once authorizes it for lifetime. This has both good as well as bad part. You don’t have to authorize it again and again in future, which is good. Also you must remember to revoke the permissions once you decide not use the application in future. This goes for not only LaterBro, but for all the applications you use. Use these links to revoke permissions from Facebook and Twitter.
3. Now you will be asked to set the timezone, this is necessary because scheduling of tweets will take place according to the time you set here. So select your local time carefully.
4. Now comes the real interface from where your Tweets will be scheduled. It is easy to understand but we will brief you about the options here.
- You can add any number of Facebook and Twitter accounts using the Settings option.
- The blank white text box is the area you will use to write your tweet or status update.
- 140 is the character limit and will always show you the number of characters left with you.
- The date can be changed to anything by clicking on the calender logo, same with the time too.
- Make sure to check the accounts you wish to schedule the tweet or status for, in my case I only added my twitter account.
- In case of Facebook you also get an option for reoccurring updates which can be set to Daily, Every other day,every week, every other week, monthly and yearly.
6. All your scheduled tweets can be found at the bottom of the page and can be deleted individually or all at once.
P.S. In all LeterBro is a nice service to schedule Twitter Tweets and Facebook statuses. But be careful when using the reoccurring feature for Facebook.