Ever thought of keeping a local copy of all your images, videos and other files that you post or share on social media sites like Facebook, Picasa, Google Docs, Instagram, etc. If yes then Social Folders can do exactly what you need. Not only this, you can also share new images, videos on social networking sites by just copying them into the folders. It completely removes the need of opening the browser, then logging into the account and then uploading the files.
What Does Social Folders Do :
- Automatically syncs all your content from social networking sites to your computer. The folders are arranged according to the social networking sites then in folders and are easily navigable.
- Not only your own albums, you can also keep a backup of albums of your friends. New files will be added to your PC whenever your friends shares them. All done automatically.
- Now you don’t need to update images to social media sites through your browser. Just copy them into your synced folders. They will automatically be shared online, making uploading faster and easy.
- Not only individual images, Social Folders allows you to directly copy folders and share them.
- You just need to connect your accounts once and Social Folders will automatically sync it every time it notices an update.
- Services Supported : Flickr, Facebook, Picasa, Instagram, Google Docs, YouTube, and Box.
How To Use Social Folders :
You need to download and install Social Folders, available for both Windows and Mac from their official site. After installation, sign up for an account and then link all your social media profiles for which you want to keep the backup. If you are already logged into your social media account, then this process will not take much time.
Also Read : 8 Facebook Security Tips You Must Follow
Social Folders is really a very nice application and is a must have. Social Folders is slow in noticing changes and may not sync as quick as you upload new files, but you can always initialize the sync process manually whenever you feel like.
REMEMBER you can only sync 2,000 files with a free account. So we recommend you to sync only the important files first. If you want to sync more then 2,000 files you can always buy a subscription and remove the limitations.