The easiest way to get your Vijaya Bank account balance and account statement is to use the toll free numbers given by the bank. If you don’t get the messages after dialing the number, make sure you register for Vijaya Bank mobile banking services.
Vijaya Bank Balance Enquiry Toll Free Number
To get your Vijaya Bank account balance, you can give a missed on the toll free number 1800 103 5525, or, 1800 266 5555
Vijaya Bank Account Statement Using Toll Free Number
Dial 1800 103 5535 to get your account statement via SMS free of cost. Make sure you let the call get disconneted automatically.
Block Vijaya Bank Credit Card
You can block your credit card by calling on any one of these numbers: 1800 425 5885, 1800 425 9992, 1800 425 4066
You can also block your debit card by sending an SMS with text BLOCK VIJ XXXX (XXXX are the last four digits of your credit card number) to 575758.
Register Your Mobile Number For Vijaya Bank Mobile Banking
All the above toll free numbers will work only if you have mobile banking enabled. To do this, either you can go to the bank and ask them to activate mobile banking on your number, or you can go to any Vijaya Bank ATM and proceed as follows.
- Insert your ATM card in the ATM machine and enter your PIN.
- Select Mobile Banking Registeration from the menu.
- Now, enter your mobile number for mobile banking. You have to enter your mobile number twice.
- Then select the type of account that you want to register, i.e., either savings/current account.
- Once done, the ATM will display the success message (Your Mobile Number Registered successfully).
After successful registration, you can use all the toll free numbers for getting account balance and availing other services.
Customer Care Numbers
These are the official Vijaya Bank customer care numbers: 1800 425 5885, 1800 425 9992, 1800 425 4066. All these numbers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.