Download the Google Chrome offline installer version of the world’s most famous browser. Standalone or offline version means that the installer needs no data to be transferred when installation. If you have ever installed Google Chrome, you would have seen that it just downloads a file less than 1 MB in size and when you run it, it downloads the whole software. This is not possible when you have a slow internet connection. So you can download the offline installer and install it on several PC’s and any number of times without any bandwidth usage.
- Use Gmail, Google Calender, Google Docs Offline with Google Chrome
- Access Wikipedia Offline With Pocket Wikipedia
- Remove Timeline From Facebook
- Google Chrome has 1/3rd of the total browser market share
- Get iOS like smooth scrolling in Google Chrome
- See Only The Online Friends In Facebook Chat
- Get Facebook Notifications On Any Website With MyStatusBar
- Make Wikipedia Beautiful With a Chrome Extension
According to the StatCounter’s report on Browser’s Market Share of May 2012, Google Chrome became the most widely used browser around the globe. Also as per the July 2012 report, Google Chrome has bagged more than one-third of the Global market share. The main reasons are its user friendliness, faster speed, better response, good java script capabilities and millions of apps and themes. So being the best browser you would surely like to have it and replace your old browser.