Since the very beginning, Facebook has been evolving very fast. It is constantly adding new and innovative features to make sure people stick to this ever-growing social network. But no shirt fits all, similar is with the Facebook design. Not everyone is happy with how Facebook looks. Some people love flat designs, and some find curves attractive.
If you are in love with flat designs, we have a good news for you. There is a Chrome extension for Facebook which converts normal Facebook layout into Flat design.
Flatbook For Facebook
There are many customisations that this extension provides. Below are the most interesting and prominent ones.
- Remove ads from Facebook: This extension removes the normal Facebook ads. This gives you a better experience, but the developer has added his own advertisements instead.
- One click Toggle: If you want to toggle the Flat layout on and off, it is just a click away. You don’t have to disable/enable the extension again and again to switch back and forth.
- Video Channels: The developer has added a YouTube video player which can be opened from the left pane. It contains thousands of videos, spanning across a dozen of categories, which you can enjoy anytime without leaving Facebook.
- Interesting Feeds: In the feeds section, you will find many interesting pages along with their posts. You can browse a specific category, and choose the pages to see feeds from.
- Readability: The extension increases readability by making text a little larger, and by increasing the width of the Facebook posts.
- Better Navigation: The extension lists all the important sections of your profile in a single vertical pane. This makes Facebook much easier to navigate.
- Back to top: The extension adds a back to top button, which is really helpful to get to the top of any Facebook page instantly.