Don’t know if this is a flaw in their service or an offer, but sending a simple SMS message to Airtel can give you 90 days of free Airtel missed call alert service. There are three ways you can avail this offer. If one fails, then you can go on to try the next method.
How To Get Airtel Missed Call Alert Service For Free
- Make sure you have an active Airtel connection.
- Now compose a new message typing “OFFER” without the quotes and send it to “54321“.
- Now you will get a message from Airtel saying “Thank you for subscribing to MCA service. You activation is under process. You will receive a confirmation SMS shortly.”
- Now within a few seconds you will receive another message saying “Missed Call Alert service has been activated on your airtel mobile Free for 3 (may be less or more in some cases) months.
If the above method does not work then try the second method given below:
- Dial any one of the numbers from your Airtel number.
Third Method To Get Free Airtel Missed Call Alert Service
Dial “*888*1#” from your Airtel mobile. You will get a prompt which will ask you to press the digit “1” to activate the missed call service free for 90 days. Type 1 and hit the OK button. Hopefully, you will get 90 days of free Airtel missed call alerts.
So this was all you were supposed to do to get Airtel missed call alert service for free. Do tell us for how many months you got the missed call alert service.