If you are looking for a free all round antivirus solution, then you can go ahead and download the AVG Internet Security 2017 absolutely free. This is a beta version with all the latest features from AVG. Please note that it can have some bugs as well.
Features of AVG internet security 2017 Beta Version
- Security updates: AVG Internet security get real time updates for virus definitions. The program is also updated very frequently since it is a beta release.
- Enhanced firewall: AVG Internet security comes with an enhanced firewall, to make sure intruders and attackers stay away from your computer.
- Secure shopping and banking: AVG Internet Security secures your banking transactions online. With AVG installed, you will not have to worry about entering your card details online.
- Makes PC faster: The antivirus also scans for problems in your PC that are affecting its speed. This makes sure that your PC runs at its full potential even after years of use.
- Fake websites detection: The program also detects fake websites that you visit online. This feature stops you from entering your personal as well as banking information on fake and insecure websites.
- Blocks spam and phishing emails: AVG Internet Security prevents spam and phishing emails from entering your mailbox. Phishing emails contain links to websites that replicate famous websites. Once you enter your account information on those websites, then they are sent to the attacker. To prevent this, AVG detects phishing websites and stops you from entering your crucial account information in them.
- Blocks unsafe downloaded files and attachments: AVG detects unsafe files downloaded from the internet and stops them from harming your computer and the files on it.
Download AVG Internet security for Free
You can simply download the AVG Internet security antivirus program by clicking this link. The file that you download will be an online installer file, which will download the program after you run the downloaded file.
Do write about your experience with AVG Internet Security in the comments section below.