Many times we face a situation when we are unable to delete or move a file because some other program is using it. But finding the culprit program is not at all easy. So we have an easy solution. Try Unlocker, unlocker with the help of Unlocker Assistant finds out which program is using the files you want to move or delete and gives the processes attached with it. You can also kill the processes from the program itself or take delete or move the file from the Unlocker Assistant’s interface.
The Unlocker Assistant Works For All Error Messages
- Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another person or program
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
You can start Unlocker by simply right clicking on a file or folder which is giving error message and selecting Unlocker. If the folder or file is locked, a window listing all the processes that are using it will appear. will appear. Simply click “Unlock All” or select what action you want to take by clicking “No action” and selecting what you want to do from the drop down menu.