Earlier we posted many tricks on Facebook like sending any image as emoticon in Facebook chat, writing colorful text in Facebook chat and how to remove timeline and get old interface, and now we are back with a new trick that changes the background of the Facebook login page.
- Facebook Keyboard Shortcuts For Facebook Messages And The Website
- How to Remove Your Middle and Last Name from Facebook [Video Tutorial]
- How to Send Profile Picture in Facebook Chat
- What Is Poking On Facebook And How You Can Auto Poke Your Friends
- How To Get Notifications When Someone Unfriends You On Facebook
How To Change Facebook Background
- Install FB Refresh extension for Chrome app store.
- Now open “chrome://extensions/“. This will show you all the extensions installed in your browser.
- Now click the “options” link below the “FB Refresh” extension.
- Now you will see something as shown above. Here you can upload an image from your PC or you can give a source URL from the web. The image you select will be chosen as the Facebook login page’s background. You can also choose some pre-defined images as the background by selecting themes from the left navigation.
- Don’t forget to click the “Save” button at the bottom of the screen.