I recently covered articles on downloading Instagram photos on PC and on any Android or iOS device. But none of those were sufficient to create a complete backup of all your Instagram photos. Today I am going to introduce a free service that allows you to download all your Instagram photos compressed into a ZIP file.
Exporting Instagram Photos
The service has a very easy procedure to download all your Instagram photos.
- The first step is to visit the Instaport website and authorise the application to access your Instagram photos. Don’t worry about your Instagram password, you only type the password on the official Instagram website.
- In the next step you are given the options to choose the photos you want to download. I will explain all the options in details.
- All my photos: As the name suggests, this option will export all your Instagram photos to a ZIP file and you can then download them.
- The last X photos I took: If you want to download some of the recent photos you added to your Instagram account, then you can use this option.
- All I took between mm/dd/yyyy and mm/dd/yyyy: You can use this option if you want to download Instagram photos you uploaded between a certain time interval.
Photos from others which I liked: This feature is really interesting because you can download all the photos which were uploaded by others and were liked by you.
I don’t upload much photos to my Instagram account, but I like to explore new photos by others and this service allows me to download them and save them for offline viewing. You can also download photos by others which you liked using Instasave.
- Photos #tagged with: If you want to download photos with a particular hashtag then you can do that too. Just type in the hashtag and you are good to go.
- The third and the final step is to download the Instagram photos you just exported. You also get the option to make a donation, this is optional but consider donating if this service helps you.
NOTE A maximum of 500 photos can be downloaded using this option.
You also have an option to download videos as well. This feature is still in beta and may not function properly. After selecting your desired option click the “Start Export” button.