If you need a good level of protection from an antivirus and don’t want to pay for an expensive all-in-one e-mail scanner, cleanup and more, Norton Internet Security delivers just what you need for protecting your PC from viruses. And best of all, you can get a 90 days trial of Norton Internet Security 2015 free.
The newest version comes with a variety of different features that you might see in any all-in-one antivirus. Some of the main features of Norton Internet security 2015 include:
Deep cleansing tools: You can manage to get an all-in-one cleanser or cleanup agent as well as a PC performance process to restore some of your lost PC power.
Silent Updates: Protection is ongoing and the software will update itself to provide you with protection against future threats as they become available. This is a great way to stay on top of new viruses as they emerge.
Log Files: The advanced log files with Norton are especially worth the price of the upgrade. Ultimately Norton is monitoring the feedback of over 175 million Norton users to check for new vulnerabilities. This protects you simply by being a Norton member and a Norton community watch will track pretty much any file that you access on the Internet and provide warnings to other Norton members as sites are identified as malicious.
Proactive Protection: SONAR and spam protection can actually work to keep your mailbox free of spam as well as identify potential threats based off of behavior alone. This means that if you get an e-mail that might be questionable, Norton Internet Security (NIS) will actually warn you before you open the email and protect your computer even before anything transfers to it.
Protection for passwords and a comprehensive firewall: You get so much with this new version of NIS, including an intelligent two-way firewall as well as a password and start-up manager. The password manager makes it easy to encrypt any password that you use and to protect any of the data that you put into your web browser.
Download Norton Internet Security 2015 For 90 Days
- Download and install Norton Internet Security 2012 from this link.
- While installing, the installer will ask for your email address. Type any of your email address that is not used with Norton before and create a Norton account.
- After completing the setup, go to the Norton account management page and login to your account.
- Now navigate to the Products Details page and copy the 90 days license key for Norton Internet Security.
- Download and install the 30 days trial for Norton Internet Security 2015.
- After installation completes, enter the license key you copied from your Norton account and register the product.